White Pottery Honey Dish
This sweet pottery honey dish is both beautiful and practical.
I made it on my pottery wheel with a beige speckled clay. The body and the lid are coated in a white glaze.
The stylish holder on the lid gives the bowl a smart and chic look. The lid has a small cutout so as to easily accommodate a dipper stick.
Although I have referred to it as a honeypot, it would also be suitable for jam/jelly, sugar jar or chutney.
This very attractive item will add grace to any table. It will be a great gift for Rosh Hashanah.
- The honey dish has a small cutout on the lid so as to easily accommodate a dipper.
- Handcrafted on my pottery wheel, each item is one-of-a-kind.
- Lead-free and non-toxic glazes.
- Dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe.
- Made of durable stoneware and fired to 1200° C / 2192° F degrees
3" high x 3.2" diameter. (8 cm. high x 8.5 cm)
The dish holds a cup of honey.