Lidded Blue Ceramic Casserole Dish
I made this beautiful, handy all-purpose casserole dish on my pottery wheel from a white speckled clay, trimmed with an attractive base. I then coated the surface with a lovely rustic denim blue glaze.
It is great for small baked dishes such as macaroni & cheese, a casserole, or a mouthwatering roasted vegetable dish.
This is great for home use, or as a gift for that special person who loves to create imaginative dishes in a stylish way. It will add attractive color and a rustic touch to the kitchen and table.
- The dish is suitable for domestic oven use. Do not use it on the stove!
- Please do not put a hot dish on a cold surface!
- Handcrafted on my pottery wheel, each item is one-of-a-kind.
- Lead-free and non-toxic glazes.
- Dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe.
- Made from durable stoneware and fired to 1200° C / 2192° F degrees
» 3" height (the pot without the lid) x 6.2" diameter (7*16 cm)
» Holds 26oz / 800 ml
Please allow 6-8 weeks to make your order.
This might be available in different colors. Let me know if you’re interested in this option. I also suggest that you check the listings in my shop in order to get an idea of the glaze colors that I work with.