Blue Berry Bowl
A beautiful functional and exquisite dishware! you'll definitely use it non stop in your kitchen!
I made this beautiful colander on my pottery wheel from speckled clay, trimmed with an attractive base. I then coated the surface with a lovely variegated blue-green glaze.
Works great for berries, cherry tomatoes, olives, grapes... anything you want to rinse and strain. This is a handy and decorative kitchen item. I have one on my counter and use it several times daily.
- Holds approximately 3 cups.
- Handcrafted on my pottery wheel, each item is one-of-a-kind.
- Lead-free and non-toxic glazes.
- Dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe.
- Made from durable stoneware and fired to 1200° C / 2192° F degrees
» 3" high x 6.2" diameter / 8 cm high x 16 cm diameter.
Please allow 5-6 weeks to make your order.
This might be available in different colors. Let me know if you’re interested in this option. I also suggest that you check the listings in my shop in order to get an idea of the glaze colors that I work with.